Businessowners Policy (BOP) or Commercial Package Policy

Kape Insurance Agency can review your business needs and help you evaluate the commercial coverage options that make the most sense for your organization.

A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) combines business property and business liability insurance into one convenient policy. A BOP helps cover your business from claims resulting from things like fire, theft or another covered disaster and from claims involving bodily injury, property damage and personal and advertising injury that could arise from your business’ operations.

Businesses can tailor a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) to help meet their unique needs by adding optional coverages like data breach, business income for off-premises utility services and other specialized coverages to their BOP.

Purchasing a BOP is smart and convenient.  It simplifies coverage needs by including business property and business liability, two important coverages that most businesses need, in one policy. Compared to purchasing separate policies for business property and business liability.

Another option may be to write a Commercial Package Policy (CPP). This is a customized package of two or more coverage forms. The package policy is comprised of the same coverage forms that are used when separate policies are written. A premium discount is generally granted when separate coverage parts are purchased as part of a Commercial Package Policy. The most common coverage forms include commercial property, commercial general liability, inland marine, crime, equipment breakdown, and commercial auto.

Types of Business suited for these policies may Include:

  • Accountants and Engineering Firms
  • Beauty and Nail Salons
  • Computer Consultants/Software Development
  • Property Owners (Landlords)
    Including but not limited to Commercial, Professional Office Buildings, Mercantile Buildings, Apartment Buildings, Residential Rentals, Condominium Associations
  • Retail Stores (all types),Wholesalers & Distributors
  • Small Contractors
    Including but not limited to Carpenters, Siding Installation, Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC, Mason, Tile/Marble/Stone, Carpet/Flooring
  • Installation, Drywall/Sheetrock,
Painters, Landscapers & Lawncutting
  • Restaurants
    Including but not limited to Pizzeria, Delicatessen, Sandwich Shop, Luncheonette, Family Type, Fine Dining, Chicken & Chinese Take outs, Ice Cream & Yogurt Shops

Request a Quote

Just tell us about your business, and we will help you find the Businessowners Insurance and policies that you need. At Kape Insurance, we offer personalized service to help you understand your options.

Call 908-757-6666 or send us an email.

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Do Transportation Network Companies Provide Insurance For Your Vehicle?

Transportation Network Companies, like Uber and Lyft, have really taken off over the last few years. People are providing transportation to others with their autos using a cell phone application to connect. While this activity generally is part time, it nonetheless increases the risk of loss for the vehicle being used. As you know, insurers […]

Read More